Friday, March 22, 2013

Shades of Earth: Book Review


Shades of Earth is the third book in the Across the Universe Trilogy by Beth Revis.  The trilogy is straight up Science Fiction-which is a genre I tend to steer clear of, but as soon as I picked up the first book I couldn't put it down.  I've been avoiding the last book because I just didn't want the story to end.  I will not say much about the story line of this third book, because I want to encourage you to read them all.  Shades of Earth is full of action and plot twists. It's full of science, mystery, suspense, and a bit of romance.  Teens-boys and girls alike, will zip through this trilogy and then crave more.  I'm always suggesting these books to teens who are tired of the paranormal or vampire stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment