This cute little owl was inspired by this Goody Bag post. You can find the print out for the face at the link as well. Using a word document I made ovals for the wings and hearts for the feet. You can simply draw the shapes and cut them out if you like.
This owl will make a cute centerpiece for Fall or you can fill it with goodies for a Harvest party. When I make this with the kids I will have some recycled paper to stuff inside the bag to give it a rounder shape. I will also give the kids a chance to color the bag before it is turned into an owl.
What you need:
- Small brown paper bags
- construction paper for wings and feet or shapes printed out
- Cardstock or thick paper to print the face on
- Crayons to color paper bag
- Glue sticks
- Have kids color their paper bags as they like
- Stuff bags with paper or goodies
- Fold the top down twice and staple shut
- Cut out the face, wings, and feet
- Using a glue stick, glue the face to the front of the bag covering the fold
- Glue the wings to the sides of the bags and feet to the bottom
- Show off your new owl