Small Styrofoam Balls
Tissue paper (any color) cut into squares. Mine are about 1 1/2" square (they are not cut perfectly)
Glue sticks (liquid glue was too runny and took to long to dry)
- Use the scissors to punch a hole into the Styrofoam ball, just enough to be able to work the pencil in.
- Stick the pencil into the hole just made eraser end first
- Using the glue stick apply glue on the ball near the pencil base
- Take squares of tissue paper and scrunch them
- Place scrunched tissue paper to the ball covered in glue