Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Five Green Shamrocks

I found some really cute poems and stories to do the next two weeks for St.Patrick's Day in Storytime.
This week I will be doing a green theme using the books Green by Laura Vaccaro Seeger and Where Is Green Sheep? by Mem Fox.


I will be using the felt board for the rhyme: 5 Green Shamrocks.  This rhyme can be found on narrating tales of preschool storytime.  I decided to make coloring sheet with the rhyme on it for kids to take home.   
 You can print it here


The other flannel board story that I will be using next week is called Leprechaun, Leprechaun, What Do You See? It is based off of  Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
You can find the whole story here at Storytime ABC's

Here's my felt creations for the story, minus the sun.  I will just use a sun from another story.  I mixed felt and clip art for my leprechaun.  He looks pretty cute to me!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment