Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring Flower Magnet

For my Spring Evening Storytime I wanted a simple craft that could be used for Mother's Day. I decided to go with a foam magnet.  Recently I was able to purchase new Ellison dies for my die cut machine This 4" flower was one of them.  I cut several different colored pieces of foam and kept the centers to use on top.  My collection of craft supplies includes bags of cute little gems.  I decided to bling this craft up a bit with them.  
The kids will be able to select one large flower and two smaller ones.  They will then be able to select gems for their flowers and color with markers.  When the kids are all done they can add a magnetic strip to the back.  This craft can be used as a gift to their mother or grandmother or kept for themselves.  :-)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment